combination of chasing cars by snow patrol and every breath you take by the Police. beautiful song.
Every Car you Chase - Snow Patrol & The Police
We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
We dont need
Anything
Or anyone
If i lay here
If i just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world
Oh cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
If i lay here
If i just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world
Since you've gone
I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night
I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep on crying
Baby, baby
Please..
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough
Oh cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
If i lay here
If i just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world
I'll be watching you
Let's waste time
I'll be watching you
Chasing cars
I'll be watching you
I need your grace
I'll be watching you
To remind me
If i lay here
If i just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world
No comments:
Post a Comment